[INFOGRAPHIC] The State of the Spanish Language
- December 28, 2012
- No Comments
There are over 35 million of Spanish speakers in the US, according to the Census Bureau. Moreover, Spanish is the second most spoken language in the United States, beating other languages like Chinese, Italian and French.
Do you still need more reasons to use Spanish? See other surprising statistics below and find out why you should address your online communications in the “language of Cervantes”.
If you like it, don’t forget to share it!
- [INFOGRAPHIC] The State of the Spanish Language
- Hispanic Population Grew 18% More Than Others In Washington D.C.
- The Hispanic Ad of the Week: “Viva Monday Night Football!” (J.R. Arinaga)
- Facebook Reinvents Itself With A New Profile And Music And TV Applications
- The Hispanic Ad of the Week: “Marruecos” (BBDO Argentina, Matarazzo)