The Hispanic Ad of the Week: “Marruecos” (BBDO Argentina, Matarazzo)
- September 12, 2011
- No Comments
Last week the “BBDO Argentina” agency presented its lastest work for Matarazzo, the Italian pasta brand. Completely produced in Morocco, the TV spot mixes all the ingredients that make it relevant for the audience. It combines a good visual narrative and an exotic atmosphere, and it highlights Hispanics values like “family unity”, sympathy or harmony in personal relations, respect for others and tradition.
Despite living in different countries, there is always a chance for members of a family to meet up and enjoy a good meal together, especially if it is a delicious homemade dish of pasta.
Narrator: “We have three sons; all of them are abroad. We felt like getting together to have lunch… and we had the idea of finding a meeting point that is at the same distance for each of us: Morocco”.
- Client: Matarazzo
- Product: Matarazzo Pastal
- Advertising Agency: BBDO Argentina, Argentina
- Creative Director: Ramiro Rodriguez Cohen / Rodrigo Grau
- General Production: Adrian D’Amario
- Direction: Lemon
- Agency Producer: Jimena Oliva
- Audiovisual Director: Verónica Zeta
- Production Company: Úrsula
- Date of First Appearance: September 12 2011
This post is also available in: Spanish