The Hispanic Ad of The Week: “Crying” (Agency: Conill Saatchi & Saatchi)
- August 16, 2011
- No Comments
We introduce you a new section in our blog: “The Hispanic Ad of The Week”. Every Tuesday we will display a latino ad or campaign that we consider outstanding for its creativity or its social impact in the Hispanic community. If you want to participate in this section and share a great latino campaign, please submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week we travel back in time to show you “Crying”, winner of a Gold Lion in the 57th Annual Cannes International Advertising Festival (2010).
Football is the most important sport in Argentina. The national team has not been performing well lately, but the Argentine movies had great success at festivals including the Oscars.
- Client: Consulate General of Argentina in Los Angeles
- Brand: New Cinema Film Festival
- Advertising Agency: Conill Saatchi & Saatchi, Torrance, USA
- Creative Director: Mario Granatur
- Copywriter: Pablo Buffagni/Benjamin Levy/Abel Gonzalez/Jessica Cuevas Art
- Director: Martin Donovan/Hernan Ibañez/Veronica Elizondo/Rob Casillas/Tony Rhi
- Agency Producer: Lourdes Caballero
- Production Company: PARANA FILMS, Los Angeles
- Date of First Appearance: Nov 8 2009 12:00AM
This post is also available in: Spanish