Hispanics gain more representation, and most U.S. states will have a significant Latino population in the near future. Currently, 16 states have at least a half-million Hispanic residents, a number that demolishes misconceptions. One such misconception is that Latino community is exclusively concentrated on large urban centers like New York or Los Angeles.
- [INFOGRAPHIC] The State of the Spanish Language
- Hispanic Population Grew 18% More Than Others In Washington D.C.
- The Hispanic Ad of the Week: “Viva Monday Night Football!” (J.R. Arinaga)
- Facebook Reinvents Itself With A New Profile And Music And TV Applications
- The Hispanic Ad of the Week: “Marruecos” (BBDO Argentina, Matarazzo)
Spanish Social Media